What is the best approach to get the most out of your solar system?
Battery-free solar panels are the way to go! A grid-tie inverter and solar panels are used in this arrangement.
A grid-connected solar power system is one in which a photovoltaic system is linked to a grid or an electric service provider. During the day, the system will feed electricity to the current AC bus. On-grid solar systems are advantageous since the electricity is used by the owner and any excess is fed back into the grid. When solar energy is not available, electricity is drawn from the grid, avoiding the cost of energy storage equipment such as batteries. The inbound grid energy will be net of the total energy used less the energy generated by the solar power plant. The system’s unidirectional meter displays the overall amount of solar energy produced, while the bidirectional meter displays the import-export of solar energy.
Spectrum offers a complete range of solar power systems, all of which can be installed quickly and easily. The Spectrum on grid photovoltaic system is appealing since the consumer is only invoiced for the excess electricity consumed, and the excess is fed back into the utility grid. When solar energy is unavailable, the grid serves as a reservoir. Our products are available in retail stores and can also be ordered through our official website. We provide the best on grid photovoltaic system in Kerala. We also offer outstanding servicing and installation at a reasonable price. Spectrum solar powers manufacture, services, distributes, and sells high-quality on grid solar power system in Kerala, in all all-major cities including Kannur, Trivandrum, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kochi, Kasaragod, Trissur, Wayanad, Malappuram, Palakkad, Kollam, Alappuzha, and Ernakulam. Spectrum Solar Power makes your life easier and more convenient at an affordable price.
On-grid or grid-tie solar systems are undoubtedly the most popular and widely used solar systems for household and business purposes.
In a grid-connected solar system, the photovoltaic solar panel is connected to a utility grid and, the solar modules on the panel devour sunlight and convert them into direct current (DC). The existing solar inverter converts this DC to alternating current (AC), which is routed to the grid.
The net meter device measures the energy provided to the grid and energy utilized. The total solar power generated is listed by a unidirectional meter, while the import-export of solar energy is listed by the bidirectional meter. The Spectrum on-grid photovoltaic system is desirable as the consumer is billed only for the surfeit electricity he consumes, and the excess is supplied back to the utility grid. The grid acts as a reservoir when solar energy is inaccessible. The fringe benefit other than lowering electricity cost and consumption is a chance to avail of the cost benefits of excess electricity generated. The on-grid solar system with minimum structural components makes it easy for installation and maintenance.
Why on-grid solar
1. Zero Electricity Bills
Consumer utilizes solar energy from the plant and gives excess energy to grid. Consumer has to pay only for the excess energy consumes from the grid.
2. Easy maintenance
The least number of parts and no battery make the maintenance quite easy and simple.
3. Passive income generation
For the surplus energy given to the grid, consumer can avail the cost benefits.
Solar power has several benefits which notably includes a reduction in the electricity cost and usage. However, there are other benefits that depend on the type of system you choose.
• Positive tolerance Modules
• Excellent generation performance with reasonable cost
• Undergoes rigorous quality control and in? house testing
• 100% Electroluminescence test to ensure error free Modules
• Heavy duty anodized Aluminium frames with pre? drilled holes for quick installation
• Salt mist corrosion resistance and Ammonia corrosion resistance
• Long lasting and high efficiency modules
• Withstands hail, snow and ice storms
1) Mono perc series
• Superior Module Efficiency as per International Benchmarks
• Positive Power Tolerance up to 10%
• PID Free Modules with long term reliability
• Glass with Anti Reflective Coating Improves light transmission
• Salt mist, Ammonia, Blowing Sand and Hail Resistant
• Sustain Heavy Wind & Snow loads(2400 Pa & 5400 Pa)
• Using highly efficient PASSIVATED EMITTER REAR CONTACT TECHNOLOGY (PERC) cells
• Excellent performance at low light irradiation(200w/m2)
2) Half cut Mono perc series
• Half-cell design improves the efficiency of a standard module by reducing resistive losses between the cells results in increase of module power output.
• Superior temperature co-efficient and performance at NOCT, PTC ratings
• Improved performance in shaded conditions
• Bypass diodes in three separate split junction boxes decrease internal resistance and raise heat dissipation.
• The series-parallel connections along with bypass diodes ensures better performance even in partial shadow conditions.
• Half-cell increase module reliability by reducing heat and hot spot.
• The cells are cut with low temperature and lower kerf depth maximizing cell yield
• Power loss of module is reduced by a factor of four.
• Efficiency up to 20.32%
Grid tie inverter
• Compact design
• online smart monitoring
• Support export limitation
• Max. Efficiency up to 98.0%
• Dual MPPTs for different alignments
• wide working voltage
• Integrated DC switch
• Multiple protection and detection
• IP65 protection rating
• Natural cooling
Product Range :2kWP -up to Mega Watt projects